CoolSculpting™ by ZELTIQ
Dr. Rhoda S. Narins remains on the forefront of clinical research in the fields of liposuction and body contouring. She is excited to be the first in Westchester County to offer CoolSculpting™ by ZELTIQ, a completely noninvasive fat removal method that can achieve significant slimming results. Now you can enjoy an attractive, contoured look almost effortlessly without surgery.
Advantages of CoolSculpting
CoolSculpting by ZELTIQ offers our patients several benefits. Dr. Narins performs this treatment, along with more traditional liposuction
options, for quick and effective sculpting of the body.
- No anesthesia or pain medication is required during or after treatment.
- No downtime is required. Even strenuous exercise or other activity can be completed soon after you leave the office.
- Fat cells lost following CoolSculpting treatment will not return. With a healthy diet and regular exercise, our patients can enjoy their improved contours for years to come.
- This treatment can be combined with other body contouring or skin enhancement options, including liposuction and laser skin rejuvenation.
- CoolSculpting is ideal for women and men who have small, localized fatty deposits that will not respond to diet or exercise.
How It Works
CoolSculpting uses controlled cooling of fatty tissue to achieve body contouring. During treatment, targeted areas of fat are cooled to a temperature just above freezing, causing harm to the fat tissue while limiting damage to other healthy tissue in the surrounding area. Over time, the treated fat cells begin to break down, and are removed through the body's natural cleansing processes. Most people who have a CoolSculpting treatment begin to see results after about 3 weeks, with full results generally taking between 2 to 4 months.
Additional treatment sessions can be scheduled for increased reduction in fat. Dr. Narins will develop a unique treatment plan for your body contouring goals.
Treatment from a Body Contouring Pioneer
Dr. Narins is widely regarded as a liposuction pioneer, and with CoolSculpting she remains on the forefront of advanced body contouring options. She lectures on body contouring across the US and abroad, and has published books and articles on liposuction. Unlike some providers of CoolSculpting that have little to no experience with traditional liposuction, Dr. Narins can blend traditional and advanced approaches specifically for your body needs.
Many patients from all over the world visit Dr. Narins in her New York City and Westchester County offices to learn about liposuction and liposuction alternatives. To meet with Dr. Narins, schedule a consultation by calling her office at (212) 288-9910 (Manhattan) or (914) 684-1000 (Westchester).