Nonsurgical Facial Rejuvenation
You can make a dramatic difference in how positive and energetic you look, without having to undergo face lift surgery. Facial rejuvenation in Westchester County and New York City can include one treatment or several, so Dr. Rhoda Narins offers a full selection of options to help you correct signs of aging gently and quickly. The right combination of procedures can erase problems like wrinkles and age spots, revitalize your skin's health, and help you give people the right impression of who you are and how you feel.
Face Lift Alternatives
Nonsurgical facial rejuvenation helps Westchester County and New York City women and men enhance their appearance in ways that count. Benefits of nonsurgical facial rejuvenation include:
- Tightens sagging, loose tissues around the mouth, eyes, forehead, and jaw line
- Erases "sun" and "age" spots and minimize the appearance of fine lines and facial folds
- Restores natural volume to your facial tissues, firming and tightening them
- Requires little to no downtime – results of some procedures are virtually immediate
- Avoids the discomfort, recovery time, and anesthesia risks associated with surgery
One such face lift alternative is the Silhouette Instalift, or sculpting lift. The Instalift is a minimally invasive face-lifting procedure used to counteract sagging skin and fill in contour defects. Four to twelve elevating sutures are used depending on your need. These sutures can be used to lift the cheek, jawline and jowl and neck making your skin look younger and smoother. It looks even better 2-3 months later as your skin makes its own collagen.
A Personalized Combination for Personalized Results
A nonsurgical face lift in Westchester County will involve different steps for different patients, but the goal is the same: helping you look younger and healthier, so that you not only improve your look, but also enhance the ways you feel about your appearance. Typically Dr. Narins will focus on three steps to create thorough results in her nonsurgical face lift procedures:
- Correct Signs of Aging – At your private consultation, you and Dr. Narins will identify areas of concern such as texture problems, facial folds, age spots, and fine lines, and develop a plan to correct them. Typically she will recommend an injectable such as BOTOX® Cosmetic, DYSPORT™, or injectable fillers. Other treatment options include Silhouette Instalift, Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) and Thermage® to tighten skin, ease wrinkles, and help eliminate problems such as "age spots."
- Refine Facial Contours – To help reverse gravity and re-create a more youthful and defined facial contour, Dr. Narins offers an extensive range of injectable fillers. Proven, highly effective fillers such as JUVÉDERM® Injectable Gel, Restylane®, Radiesse®, and Sculptra® can fill facial lines and folds while helping facial tissues to appear firmer, tighter, and more youthful. Another popular option to refine the contour of the face is neck & jowl liposuction.
- Enhance Tissue Health – Healthy skin simply looks younger. Most women and men enjoy dramatically healthier skin after Dr. Narins' laser and IPL treatments, but some will need a little extra help to create the smooth, glowing skin they want. Microdermabrasion, peels, physician-strength skin care, and even vein therapies may be appropriate to ensure your skin looks as healthy as it should.
At your private consultation, Dr. Narins will be happy to listen to your goals and recommend the combination of treatments that will be most appropriate for you.
Facial Rejuvenation with Neck Enhancement
Dr. Narins understands that in many cases, patients are concerned with more than just the appearance of their face. Her nonsurgical face lift patients in Westchester County and NYC often choose to complement their procedures with enhancements such as liposculpture for the neck, with or without a Thermage® treatment to help tighten skin in this area. Although some patients will be able to enjoy excellent results without this additional step, for many others a neck treatment will create a more balanced, refined result that helps emphasize the results of their facial procedures. Liposculpture for the neck does not require general anesthesia and there is very little downtime required following the procedure.
A nonsurgical face lift helps women and men look and feel younger, without the extra fuss of surgery. Patients from New York City and the surrounding areas trust Dr. Narins for her expert approaches and wide range of options; to find out how you can benefit from these procedures, schedule a private consultation with her when you call (212) 288-9910 (Manhattan) or (914) 684-1000 (Westchester).
Dr. Rhoda S. Narins has published several books and is quoted in many popular magazines and newspapers. Read On